Nerve Tumours UK is grateful to our existing corporate partners, who help fund the work of the charity in a number of ways. We value the relationships that have been established, and would love to encourage new ones.
At Nerve Tumours UK, we are an innovative and fast-moving charity that can provide a completely tailored approach to your corporate partnership. We work with you to develop relationships that exceed your targets, and leave a lasting impact on the lives of people with nerve tumours.
From local to multi-site and multi-national companies, we are partnering with companies of all sizes to make an immediate impact and lasting difference:
● An association with a national charity which appeals to a wide range of people.
● Your staff, customers, suppliers, the press and other stakeholders will readily support an involvement with a charity that is very focused.
● Local impact, wherever you are, we can hopefully provide case studies of people that have been helped by Nerve Tumours UK.
● As a small charity, we are able to respond quickly and effectively to your requests.
● Although small, we have dedicated professionals working in corporate fundraising, PR and events, ready to provide expert advice and support.
We rely on voluntary donations for 100% of our funding. Your support will make a direct, tangible difference to the lives of those with nerve tumours, and their families. Through your charity partnership with Nerve Tumours UK, you can achieve clear business objectives such as:
● Achieving the goals of your corporate social responsibility programme
● Building a brand and driving sales
● Enhanced staff morale and team development
● Effective PR and marketing opportunities both internally and externally
● Differentiation from competitors
So whether it is employee involvement, adopting us as Charity of the Year, sponsorship or gifts in kind, there are many different ways in which your company could support the Nerve Tumours UK , and we work closely with all our partners to ensure they receive a good return on their investment.
To discuss how a corporate partnership could benefit your company, please contact Karen Cockburn on 020 8439 1234 or email@example.com